Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #31
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    yeah

  2. #32
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    aaaaaaaaaw, too cute!

  3. #33
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Miss20you20like20crazy

  4. #34
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you need to hire a lawyer who would take is pay on a percentage basis..get an naacp lawyer..not a local one thet will be in cohoots with the defending lawyer..they have a way of doing that in certain towns...what your daughter experienced was illegel and you need to sue..my neighbor sued a township and got 100,000.00 . she had to go outside of the city though..got her naacp guys were out of charlotte and atlanta. Don't take any crap from these jerks.

  5. #35
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That is ridiculous Rog. I am so sorry Julie was treated like that. What kind of an asshole COULD treat someone like that. The racial slurs are sickening!
    Small claims court might be the way to go! Don't let on that you have no proof. Concurrent notes can be used as evidence. I'm sure Julie "kept track" of her own hours, etc.

    That "person" has a serious date with Karma coming to them!
    Good luck with your plan dude!
    Give Julie a hug for me, will ya?!?!
    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Gus-man, I kinda feel like that old hound right now [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Mum, I'd love to come to Fla. or damn near anyplace else, but its to far to walk to right now [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Mrs Gator, I'm so glad to hear that wonderful news, I hope things are getting back to normal for you & your family.

    Sis, NoClouds...Thank you for the smile you just gave me. I am so blest to be surrounded by such wonderful people.

    Julie just had her first encounter with discrimanation. She got a job at a motel, the white manager said she was doing an excellent job. the next day, the owner (who barely speaks English) berated her for being a "Fat & Slow Lazy White Girl", She came home in tears. On her 3rd day she was repeatidly put down as lazy white girl. He said she took too long to clean the rooms (she was doing it just under 25 minutes), He said the women from his country could do it in 15 minutes and if she couldn't do it not to come back.The next day she tried to do it but after about an hour, he told her to go home.
    It's now been two weeks and they won't give her the paycheck. She asked around but was told with out a timecard or some proof that she worked there, she is screwed. That $80 could have paid another month of our power bill and kept us another month away from the homeless shelter.

    I have something up my sleeve, and will know next week if it will work. it's not illegal, but it is kinda shadowy.

    My friends the timer on this computer is ticking pretty fast so once again I want to say thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts you are sending my way. Take care and try to share a smile with someone.

    roGer


    ***Forgive my spelling, no time for spell check***

  7. #37
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh I am boiling mad right now!!! Who is this guy thinking he can put anyone down like this? Racism is such a terrible thing. I have been forced to deal with it every since my daughters were born and I am sooooooooooooooooo fed up with it. Its so NOT right to judge people by their skin color. Oh am I ever mad!!!

    Good luck Roger, please give Julie a hug from me!!*luv ya*

  8. #38
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I calmed down since my last post, but only cause this is a monday and i am off till next monday*W

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger, that is horrible! Dont let it go...racism
    is racism...no matter the race!

    *HUGS* for your whole family!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is just so ridiculous!!! Small minded people think that way and I agree with Mum I would try to get help...Call a local TV station and sic a reporter on them ( you might be surprised how many other people have worked there with the same situation) who could back her up and together WHO KNOW maybe you could own a motel???

    In the meantime give her HUGS for me and keep your spirit up!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •